Untold Words

I loved the good things,
But I wanted to listen the one
You never said.
Because it could have helped me,
in not being a livin' dead.

You started it many times,
But I didn't want it to end.
I wish I could read the messages,
That you never send.

I told you that Its okay to leave my side.
Don't you remember?
I just wanted you to say it once that time.
What difference does it makes?
If it's April or November.

You waited and waited and waited,
Untill nothing left to be broken.
And I was such an idiot,
I held the gate open.

Why to give me hope?
When you have to snatch it back.
Your smile, and sweetness darling.
They worked as a perfect trap.

I wish I knew the truth,
When we were first time in bed.
Because it could have helped me baby,
in not being a livin' dead.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Her life

Help

Unfortunate Love.