Distance: So Close Yet So Far.

Right there, the smile on your face that I used to bring. I loved that.

That feeling you have right now for someone else.
I want that.
I don't know what did I've done to lose you.
What did I do to that beautiful smile,
What deed of mine created a distance of a mile.

While missing you the memory flashes back making me sad
Creating a void which is making me sad
My emptiness is feeding on my happiness,
Happiness that is fake,
Not entirely-
But it is.
I wanted to complete you.
I wanted to fill your voids.
But how can I?
You just said that goodbye!
And I still wonder what mistake did i do to lose you in a while,
What deed of mine created a distance of a mile.

Can't we just love and live?
Just forget and forgive.
Are those wounds were so deep?
Do you ever have that so-called peaceful sleep?
Darling, I wanted you to walk on the aisle,
I don't know what deed of mine created a distance of a mile.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Her life

Help

Unfortunate Love.